Saturday, May 2, 2009

Boys Before Flower

Hi..I just finished watching Boys Over Flower (Boys Before Flower, Hana Yori Dango Korean Version, Meteor Garden Korea). Well, some said this Korean Version is better than the Taiwan Version (remember San Chai and Dao ming Tse :)) and Japanese Version (Hana Yori Dango) is the best. But this is what I think...

Hana Yori Dango (Japanese Version) is dull. I don't find any excitement when watching the series. The story line is slow, the actors and actresses not outstanding, there is no climax anywhere. Enough said. I don't like Hana Yori Dango.

About Meteor Garden. I love this series a lot. I love San Chai (Barbie Hsu) and I love Dao Ming Tse (Jerry Yan) and Hua Ze Lei (Vic Zhao) did a great job for being the third person and not being hated at all. I love Ni Yao De Ai as the song played at the perfect moments. Very romantic. But now as I watch the series again (only on certain parts), I think the series looks old-fashioned (well, it was famous few years ago so excused lh).

Now, the most important part. I want to make few comments on Boys Over Flower, the Korean version of Meteor Garden. First Geum Jan Di (the main actress). She's cute. I think she looks like si Har. Maybe because of her thin lips. I like her physically and her attitude. But what I don't like is her feelings and emotion toward Gu Jun Pyo. I feel like she didn't like (let alone love) him that deeply, even until the last episode *sigh*. From my sense, she was very dear to Ji Hoo more until the very last scene. Why? Why? Why?

The one who played his character very lively and charmingly is Gu Jun Pyo (the hero a.k.a Korean Dao Ming Tse). He really looks like Jerry but in modern and high sense of fashion world. He shows his love and protection towards Jan Di very well and when he breaks her heart, it really touched me as well. I really hate that part. But overall, Boys over Flower is successful because of him :)

The rest of the stars are doing just fine. I especially love this series because they use popular cameos. The story line is great, only a slight better than the Taiwan version because it is full of meaningful side stories compared to Meteor Garden. Plus I like the beautiful places, islands, monuments and complexes that are included in Boys Over Flower series.

In rank of 10, I give Hana Yori Dango 2, Meteor Garden 8 and Boys Over Flower 9. That's all for now :)

See you next tym...*Missing my Darling sooo much*

1 comment:

big.eyebrow said...

[color=#00FFFF][b]CHEAPEST!![br]BOYS OVER FLOWERS + KPOP Items- Simply visit http://bigeyebrow.blogspot.com now! SPREE CLOSING SOON!![/b][/color]