Monday, May 4, 2009

My Beloved Students

Ehe I am supposed to finish my lesson plan for tomorrow ni but I want to show one klip my students (Wardina) made for me this afternoon. ehe love it!!! Urghh I'm going to miss them all. Now I feel the time flies faster than ever huhuhu.

I hope my students will not discover my blog cz I have surprise for them. I plan to make them cupcakes!!! With their initials on it and pictures of them (Im going to print their pictures in thumbnail, laminate them, stick it to a toothpick and pacakkan arh cupcake atu) hehehehe mikin iski ni. Im looking forward to our last day of TP there. not because I don't want to stay there (actually I don't want to leave) but because we are going to have MAKAN2!!! Kami (me, hani and lela) masak sendiri2 kli tpi minta collection arh yg nda memasak lh. I plan bawa dessert which is apple crumble or truffle or tiramisu, sambal pusu which my sis masak cz we are going to have nasi lemak, and mee halus for tapau ( I mean we only invite guru2 yg berkenaan to have nasi lemak, and guru2 yg lain kami tapaukn mee halus which my sis jua yg masak). hehehe basically I'm only going to make apple crumble and cupcakes for my students.

Cant wait to see my Sayang again, going to lawat you on Friday and I'm going to bake you cupcakes!!!! hehehe I am into cupcakes mood right now.

2 comments:

MsAzzurri said...

Psst Mai bila kn kmu ast TP? Ujung diz May kh?

Mizah said...

Mai, bisai jua students mu ah, namanya ada Afifah and Hamizah. LOL. So sweet of them to make that video for you. =]