Monday, May 4, 2009

Huhu

On 2nd May, we had Majlis Khatam at our school. God!!! You girls should see the program booklet. Lawa!!!!! Atu kn tani kertas befotokopi gnya. Ani dorg pkai glossy paper wah!!! Gambar dorg bekala wah. Nway, that's not my main point writing this post. (pictures will be uploaded next time cz my bluetooth paning)

Tym the majlis, I was playing MMS with my Sayang. antar2 gambar. Who would have thought the MMS my Sayang sent later on was ia tebaring di katil ambulan with kepalanya bebalut and ada that oxygen hose on his nose. and still he said he was okay :S. Tym atu ia on the way kana antar ke hospital.

Kalinya lapas tu I can't contact him anymore since at the hospital the signal is bad. So on the next day I went to KB, berbekalkan map dari phone directory coz I don't know where the hospital at. Nasib baik Sayang called and ask me to fetch his mother first before going to the hospital. So, Mama's Sayang and I went to hospital together and I heard the detail story from Mama Sayang lh and it was very tragic (Sayang eksen ckp nada papa). The cause of the accident was tayar pacah and lost of control so krita kawan Sayang tpusing putar balik for few times until it landed to the side road. Sayang was covered with blood because his head was seriously injured and some other cuts here and there (and still Sayang said "It's nothing"). Yang penting, alhamdullillah, Sayang selamat and you can still smile to me and make me smile with you :)



I pray that this would be the last shocking news I will ever heard from Sayang. Mmmmuahh love u mish u. See you guys in the next blonde post :).

No comments: