Friday, April 24, 2009

Me and my students

It's about 2 or 3 weeks more til the end of our TP. huhuhuhu gonna miss my life here. What I miss more will be our staffroom. wlaupun buruk tpi lapas kmi modified, it shows there are living things inside. hehehehe thnks to Lela and me. To Hani, thanks for the food. gonna miss my students jua. Iatah I took pictures with them earlier coz klau last day krg takut nda sampat psal kmi planning kn buat small mkn2 with the teachers there. I planned kn buatkn something to my students plg. one of them minta buatkn bubur chacha which I don't know how to make it. Maybe apple crumble sja or tiramisu hehehehe liatlh.


Me and my Asfar students




My Azraq students


Our staffroom, dulu lgi dull ni, ani colourful udah uleh kami.


My teaching materials yg si Lela lakat di almari infront of our desk.


Slot in or out yg si Lela buat. ani paling lawa lh. kmi gantung diluar staff so students will know if their teachers are inside or not.

See ya next post! *Missing my Hadi soo much*

No comments: