Saturday, November 15, 2008

Busy week but worth it!

First of all, I would like to greet my dear Sayang. Happy 2nd anniversary darling. I love you soo much, baca msg beh atu balik2, luahan jiwa tu hahaha nda kn dikongsikn di sini. It was fun the other day, wlaupun tani celebrate 1 day earlier since you kraja on that day. Thank you for dgni liat High School Musical 3 hehehee I know Sayang nda mau tpi for me, you did great wlaupun stress Sayang jadinya :p...and nyaman tani mamam Swensen. It was one happiest day ever :)


Salad Ocean Crunch


Rodeo Wings


Baked Chicken Rice


Me and Sayang liat flyer laptops


Happy 2nd anniversary Hadi Nazmi


9th September- UBD Pesta Konvo at Pantai Muara. We went there at 8am, me, Jurini and Ian. Bnarnya kn bebaya with si Far but kmi batah besiap (for the first time ia jln dulu ke3 :P). It was Hawaiian theme. I wore white shirt, Hawaiian shorts and Hawaiian skirt he3 double combo. Udah sampai, nda pun ada semangat Hawaiian nya, malang~~~. After smpai, we pasang net volleyball, klinya ujan cia selabat2nya, abis cair sunblock ku. We were there until 6pm. Ho3 sakitlah kana sunburn especially my nose and chest. si Jurini lagi teruk ketara bnar sunburn di tgnnya. Sepanjang hari we just main volleyball and liat org main volleyball. It was fun!



Main volleyball


Fun site (nda plg berapa he3 ;p)


My little pony


Me and little pony


Me and eman at pantai
Us before balik


12th November 2008 - Nah, napa cia berunderline atu? Nway...ada public outreach UBD di Mall Gadong. We dtg aher sal mencari parking batah hehehe. Sampat liat si Amman buat magic show sja and ia won the talent competition. Second place belongs to TNC breakdancer and third place goes to the couple, I dont know their names.





Amman doing his magic show

No comments: